June 30, 2010

I'm a Horrible Blogger!!!

For the past couple weeks I have been in bum mode. My life (or lack thereof) has consisted of ramen noodles, mac and cheese, gallons of iced tea, mario galaxy, reading blogs, facebook, and drawing pictures on paint. Notice that actually blogging is NOT on that list. I don't know what happened! At first I was like "BLOGS ARE GREAT! EVERYONE WILL LOVE MY LIFE AND LOVE ME AND MY BLOG WILL BE SUPER COOL!!!!"

Then... Nothing. I failed. I wrote a few posts then my laziness/procrastination kicked in and I was like "OH! THIS IS A GOOD STORY! I SHOULD BLOG THIS!" and then I was like "...meh. It can wait a few hours while I watch House." And it never happened.

But to update everyone on my life, nothing new has happened.

...Kind of.

I did almost die by a pine cone at my gramma's house while celebrating my uncle's birthday. I also finished season 3 of How I Met Your Mother. So I guess those are monumental events.

I promise I will write better posts. I guess I should use my bum-ness to its full advantage.



Don't ask me why I drew this. It just popped in my head, so I drew it. It's pretty unfortunate.

Also, that picture is only added because I had no other pictures that were relevant to what this post was about. So you'll just have to deal with a cat on a leash being pooped on my a bird!

No comments: